· Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance at Secret Level.
· Completion of FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Certification, obtained through the Center for Development of Security Excellence, (CDSE). If certification in this program has not yet been obtained, a training period of up to 3 months will be provided to an otherwise highly qualified candidate.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Weekly and monthly quality operational reporting metric and analysis.
· Ad-hoc special analysis projects.
· Coordinate facility and equipment maintenance and upgrades with outside vendors.
· Administer the government clearance process utilizing the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). If certification in these processes have not yet been obtained, a training period of up to 3 months will be provided to an otherwise highly qualified candidate.
· Manage security procedures following set protocols including: personnel security clearances, program reviews, document control system management, visitor log, audits and self-inspections, vulnerability assessments, violation investigations and reports.
· Assist with effective security awareness, training and education program as required by the NISPOM and DSS as developed by the FSO Security Team.
· Experience or familiarity with ISO or other process based management system preferred.
· Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to work independently while cultivating productive team relationships.
· Must be articulate with excellent communication skills and writing abilities, able to interact effectively with project teams, vendors, consultants and clients.
· Must be capable of creative problem solving through initiative, assumption of responsibility and resourcefulness.
· Very proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
We seek someone who will be with us for the long term, and offer a competitive benefit package, including generous PTO and 401K.