SSE is a leading technology company that provides courseware and training systems for government and commercial aviation programs. We are in search of an Aviation Electronics Technician (AT) with experience on the P-8 / 737 aircraft, to serve as a Subject Matter Expert to develop courseware for our SSE/Boeing P-8A program. Subject Matter Experts will join a collaborative team of additional rated Subject Matter Experts, Graphics Designers/Artists, Courseware Developers and Technical Writers, to build Courseware to cover functional areas on the P-8A. This is an immediate Opportunity in our Jacksonville (Orange Park) Fl. office
Subject Matter Experts will draw on intrinsic experience with the aircraft, with full access to all technical manuals and IEATMS to build courseware lessons and additionally define the graphics that will be associated with the specific lessons being developed.
Employment will be full-time, with a comprehensive package that includes Paid Time Off plus holidays, medical benefit options and an excellent 401K program.
• 5 or more years’ experience required as Rated AT, who served on P-8 aircraft (or same-as experience on next generation 737 aircraft (A&P license preferred).
• Instructor experience referred
• P-8 / 737 O-Level / Flight-line experience required
• Courseware development experience using AIM II, PPT, and Captivate
• Skilled in troubleshooting and the repair and maintenance of complex electronic systems and equipment to include aircraft radio, radar, navigation and rapid communication devices, indicator and control systems, and weapon systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic, high energy/high output team
• Available for both domestic and international travel
“This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”