SSE is a training and technology company with its primary facilities in Jacksonville, Fl. and St. Louis, Mo., with nearly 30 years' experience providing custom training solutions and IT services for both government and commercial clients. This is an immediate full time position in St. Louis, MO.
The C-17 Pilot Subject Matter Expert (C-17 Pilot SME) will be part of a C-17 Courseware Development and Training Program. The C-17 Pilot SME will have near term experience as a Pilot and/or Instructor Pilot on the C-17, with more than 5 years total experience as a Pilot. Pilot SME will perform duties of courseware developer, instructional designer and subject matter expert
Responsibilities and Duties
- C-17 Pilot SME will build Aircrew Courseware and Training on C-17 systems, to include pilot and aircrew tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations and tactics
- Perform duties of courseware developer, instructional designer and subject matter expert
- Produce design documents, scenarios, guided demonstrations, graphics requests, and instructor materials
- Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and instructional soundness of draft and final interactive multimedia lessons
- Team player but can work independently and effectively under minimal supervision
- Participate in all phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment) of courseware development
- Understand and articulate project scope and vision – client alignment.
Additional Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment with project manager, other courseware developers, multimedia developers, graphic artists and technical writers/editors
- Willing to ensure performance to deadlines and milestones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively deliver complex information and instruction clearly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Employment will be full-time, salaried, with Paid Time Off plus holidays, medical benefit options and an excellent 401K program.