We are seeking an Structural Mechanic (AME), to serve as a Subject Matter Expert to develop courseware for F-18 programs. Subject Matter Expert will join a collaborative team of additional rated Subject Matter Experts, Graphics Designers/Artists, Courseware Developers and Technical Writers, to build Courseware to cover maintenance on the F-18.
Subject Matter Experts will draw on intrinsic experience with the aircraft, with full access to all technical manuals and IEATMS to build courseware lessons and additionally help define the graphics that will be associated with the specific lessons being developed.
Employment will be full-time, with salaries based on skills and experience; Paid Time Off plus holidays, medical benefit options and an excellent 401K program.
· 5 or more years’ experience required as Rated AME, and experience with F-18 E, F, Hornet
· Skilled at troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of egress systems including oxygen, cockpit and cabin pressurization, and ejection seat systems
· O-Level experience; Flight-line
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
“This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”