P-8/P-3 NON-ACOUSTIC OPERATOR/EWO SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT FOR COURSEWARE DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING TEAM
COMPANY DESCRIPTION and OVERVIEW
SSE is a training and technology company with its primary facilities in Jacksonville, Fl. and St. Louis, Mo., with nearly 30 years' experience providing custom training solutions and IT services for both government and commercial aviation clients. This is an immediate full time position in Jacksonville.
The P-8/P-3 Non-Acoustic/EWO Subject Matter Expert (P-8 EWO SME) will be part of a P-8 Courseware Development and Training Program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- P-8 EWO SME will build Aircrew Courseware and Training on P-8 systems, to include EWO and aircrew tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations and tactics
- Perform duties of courseware developer, instructional designer and subject matter expert
- Produce design documents, scenarios, guided demonstrations, graphics requests, and instructor materials
- Review and ensure quality, technical correctness and instructional soundness of draft and final interactive multimedia lessons
- Team player but can work independently and effectively under minimal supervision
- Participate in all phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment) of courseware development
- Understand and articulate project scope and vision – client alignment.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- P-8 or P-3 EWO experience required
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment with project manager, other courseware developers, multimedia developers, graphic artists and technical writers/editors
- Willing to ensure performance to deadlines and milestones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively deliver complex information and instruction clearly
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- DOD Secret Clearance or ability to secure clearance during interim required
Generous PTO, paid holidays, medical, vision, dental insurance, 401K